*** Partially Remote – Local Candidates Only ***
Our client is InSearch for a Treasury Analyst to support their Treasury Department with all aspects their treasury activities including assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions. This position provides services to the Treasury Department and is responsible for ensuring that policies and procedures are followed. The ideal candidate has experience with processing wire transfers, ACH payments, bank reconciliations, and has Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Support cash forecasting process
- Evaluate new banking products
- Analyze and consolidate all operational cash flow statements
- Serve as a liaison with banking institutions
- Complete monthly and quarterly reporting for upper management
- Support Accounting Department with ACH and wire transfer questions
- Create and maintain treasury policies and procedures
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in treasury, cash management, or banking
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.