https://www.balantia.com/es/ag7f9cfril Our client is InSearch for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join its growing, West Omaha company. Contribute your talent acquisition skills to a department and company that values you and makes you feel like family. You will be responsible for recruiting activity, human resources practices, talent acquisition, marketing, communication and administration. In this position you will be a contributing factor to the company’s success. Apply today if you’re looking to make that change that leads to your forever role.
- Serve as the primary recruiting contact
- Maintain position postings in the HRIS system, ensuring all positions have appropriate approvals
- Source and screen all qualified candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to understand business needs and create effective strategies to attract the highest quality talent
- Facilitate assessments for each candidate as applicable
- Assist with guiding candidates through the interview and onboarding process, including: scheduling interviews, pre-employment process, onboarding, and new hire paperwork
- Manage spring and fall college recruiting efforts
- Develop and administer summer internship program
- Build, prepare and maintain recruiting reports in HRIS system
- Establish and maintain partnerships with local universities, industry contacts, and local communities
- Lead communication strategies for recruiting quality talent
- Continually evaluates internal and external administrative processes
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Extensive knowledge of human resources and recruiting practices
- Experience creating recruiting marketing materials
Zolpidem Cheap Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Prescription Ambien Online InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our Services are confidential and free to our applicants.