Our client is InSearch for a senior-level Accounting Specialist with a mixture of accounting and contract administration experience. This individual will be responsible for processing a high volume of work and will play a key part of communicating with various internal and external contacts regarding freight accounts and discrepancies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process invoicing and/or freight settlements accurately and in a timely manner
- Reconcile freight and brokerage accounts and approve expenses
- Resolve discrepancies on accounting records and prepare daily balance sheets for multiple locations
- Partner with sales team to record and reconcile their new contracts
- Other miscellaneous sales/accounting support as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ of experience a must
- Working knowledge in the Agriculture, Commodity or Supply Chain industries preferred
- Associate in Accounting or equivalent experience needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel a must
- Experience working in Oracle Financials, NetSuite, JD Edwards, and/or PeopleSoft systems a plus!
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our Services are confidential and free for our candidates.