Our client is InSearch for a Senior Accountant to join their dynamic company. This unique opportunity offers a fast-paced work environment with lots of variety in the job and high-growth potential. Work and consult with the senior management team in establishing and implementing goals and objectives. Coordinate, maintain and control the accounting system and processes and ensure accurate reporting. Apply today for this excellent opportunity.
- Assist in developing short and long term goals and objectives for the Accounting Department.
- Ensure that policies are in accordance with evolving regulations, legal requirements, and industry trends.
- Transact, reconcile, and balance financial information of assigned entities, including general ledger, cost allocation, and other subsystems.
- Oversee the preparation of daily, monthly, annual, and other periodic financial statements and reports, ensuring submissions and filings are accurate and timely.
- Help coordinate all audit functions (Annual, Treasury, Sales Tax and other Governmental). Ensure that accounting records and reports are in compliance with GAAP and government regulations. Cooperates with and assists external auditors as appropriate.
- Complete reports and analyses of departmental and area operations as requested by Senior Management. Conduct cost analysis, ratio and trend analysis, and other comparative examinations as appropriate.
- Ensure effective internal financial controls for the Department and the Company. Continually evaluate established policies and procedures, and update or modify them as necessary. Document and create flowcharts to organize Department processes.
- Coordinate accounting information systems which track specific operational and financial data.
- Advise department managers and business unit leaders regarding accounting entries, reports, and comparative analyses.
- Coordinate accounting functions with both internal accounting staff as well as other departments.
- Ensure the timely completion of reports, records, and other documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five or more years of high-level accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, financial and accounting practices and procedures.
- Understanding of governmental regulations and reporting requirements.
- Understanding of related auditing and IT functions.
- Experience with multi-entity and multi-currency environments
- Experience in a consumer goods environment including inventory and standard costing procedures.
- Knowledge of multi-entity consolidation, intercompany transactions and associated eliminations.
- Knowledge of eCommerce transactional accounting and reconciliation.
- Background in inventory is desired.
- Must have directed full scope of accounting from GL to A/R to A/P and have a good
- understanding of all.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply below,
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
All of our services are confidential and free to our candidates.