Our client is seeking a Full-Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant to assist them through tax season and potentially longer. The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills, has a strong desire to help others and thrives in a team-driven atmosphere. If you are looking to work for a highly reputable and stable West Omaha company that values high standards and rewards loyalty, please apply now!
- Process client bookkeeping and assist clients with QuickBooks related processes or questions
- Perform bank and account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries and assist with financial statement preparation
- Manage full payroll preparation, including preparing and initiating related payroll tax deposits and Federal and State payroll tax reports
- Prepare quarterly and annual sales and use tax reports
- Review client financial information, prepare journal entries, and produce reports
- 2+ years of experience in a full charge bookkeeping and in-house payroll related role a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks needed
- Effective written and verbal communication skills a must
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree with equivalent experience preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below,
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.