Our client is InSearch for Payroll Specialist to join their team! This role is responsible for processing weekly/bi-weekly payroll processing for small business throughout the U.S. and supporting clients with systems training and account management. The ideal candidate is systems savvy, enjoys working in a high detail role providing exceptional customer service to a wide variety of industries, and has a desire to be a team player in a smaller office setting.
- Processing full cycle payroll for various companies in multiple states.
- Interact with clients and gather information needed.
- Assist customer with payroll questions and resolving discrepancies
- Handle and distribute confidential information
- Provide technical support to clients regarding system processes and reporting
· Minimum 3 years of full cycle payroll processing experience.
· Exposure to various payroll software systems and high-volume payroll processing in multiple states
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel needed
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
· Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) a huge plus!!
If you are interested in this position, please send resume to email@example.com or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.