Our client is InSearch for a Payroll Tax Accountant to assist their team for 6-8 weeks. The ideal candidate has a high attention to detail, thrives in high volume and fast-moving work environments, and must be able to maintain confidentially with respect to sensitive information.
- Assist payroll department and outside providers with setup and review of payroll tax accounts, both state and municipalities
- Process incoming tax notices and letters including researching discrepancies and recommending resolution
- Resolve payroll tax calculations and reporting discrepancies
- Compile data on payroll tax and insurance policy reporting
- Assist with month end financial statement tax reconciliations and state and local audits
- Multi-state payroll tax experience a must
- 2–4-year degree in Business or Accounting desired, or equivalent work experience
- FPC or CPP certification a plus
- UKG, UltiPro, Ultimate, and/or Kronos systems experience highly preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills needed
- Experience with MS Dynamics preferred
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
All services are confidential and free to our candidates.