Our client is InSearch for Payroll Support & Tax Specialist to join their team! This role is responsible for managing all aspects of payroll tax and ACH setup/maintenance for small business throughout the U.S. The ideal candidate is systems savvy, enjoys working in a high detail role providing exceptional customer service to a wide variety of industries, and has a desire to be a team player in a smaller office setting.
· Manage Electronic Federal Tax Payment System setup and maintenance
· File quarterly and annual payroll tax filings for multiple state and businesses
· Responsible for W2 filing, ACA filing, and tax notice responses,
· Responsible for ACH processing, maintenance, and NSF collection
· Processing full cycle payroll for various companies in multiple states.
· Interact with clients and gather information needed.
· Assist customer with payroll questions and resolving discrepancies
· Provide technical support to clients regarding system processes and reporting
· Minimum 3 year of current payroll processing experience.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and exposure to software systems such as, ADP, Paycom, Paylocity, and others.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume at email@example.com or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.