We are InSearch for Payroll Professionals looking to explore new career opportunities!! Overall functions would include managing and processing all aspects of payroll.
If you are passively searching for the right opportunity before making a change in your career, are seeking immediate employment on a contractual basis to supplement your income or are open considering both, we want to be a part of that next step for you.
PAYROLL RELATED FUNCTIONS:
- Create and maintain personnel, contractor, and subcontractor files.
- Process weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly payroll and commissions.
- Audit and adjustments time & attendance hours.
- Process and manage deductions for benefits, garnishments, liens, other payroll related deductions.
- Reconcile payroll accounts and verify tax codes are set up correctly.
- Answer payroll related inquiries while maintaining a positive relationship with internal staff, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Assist management with special projects and support other departments as needed.
- Minimum 1 year or more of current payroll processing experience, and/or an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel
- Exposure to various payroll and HRIS software programs preferred.
(QuickBooks, ADP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Great Plains, Lawson, UltiPro, Ultimate, Ceridian, AS400, Kronos, etc.)
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail, customer service and problem-solving skills a must
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
All services are confidential and free to our candidates.