Our client is InSearch of a full cycle payroll professional to manage payroll processing for multiple locations. This position performs a high volume of data entry and multi-state payroll processing on a weekly basis and will assist human resources. The ideal candidate is an organized, dependable, and detail-oriented individual.
- Perform data entry and ensure accuracy of weekly payroll
- Manage electronic timekeeping system to ensure timesheets are accurate and approved.
- Responsible for tax administration, including calculating and filing accurate and timely payment and reporting of payroll taxes.
- Reconcile withholding, unemployment, and other payroll related tax returns
- Prepare month-end journal entries and assist with month-end closing duties pertaining to payroll
- Assist employees with payroll inquiries and problem resolution
- Minimum 2-3 years of current in-house payroll experience required
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and QuickBooks a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task, maintain focus and meet deadlines
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
InSearch. We search. You succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.