Our client is InSearch for a Payroll Accountant to join their team! The ideal candidate has a high attention to detail, thrives in high volume and fast-moving work environments, and must be able to maintain confidentially with respect to sensitive information. Company offers work-life balance, great benefits and unlimited growth opportunities. ***Local applicants only***
- Responsible for processing full-cycle payroll through completion by ensuring timesheet compliance, approvals, import/export of data, and reconciliation between systems.
- Review personnel time sheets utilizing an electronic timesheet software for compliance with company policy, government contract (as applicable) and state/federal regulatory requirements.
- Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Works closely with Human Resources, Benefits Administrators and Finance on payroll related issues and interconnected processes.
- Prepares various payroll and management reports, reviews labor distribution postings, reconciles and reviews quarterly payroll tax reports for any variances, and processes adjustments as needed.
- Review and maintain accurate payroll records, employee files, and various payroll tracking logs.
- Complete, verify, and process forms and documentation for administration of garnishments, authorized payroll deductions, unemployment claims, and employment verifications etc.
- 2–4-year degree in Business or Accounting desired, or equivalent work experience
- FPC or CPP certification a plus
- Ceridian or ADP Systems experience required
- Dayforce or similar systems experience preferred, but not required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills needed
- Experience with Union Contract Bargaining Agreements (CBA) a plus!
Please submit your resume below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
All services are confidential and free to our candidates.