Our client is InSearch of a Junior Staff Accountant to join their Accounting Department. They are looking for someone who is self-directed, likes to drive processes, problem solve, and has an eye for detail. You will enjoy challenging and meaningful work in a great work environment. Start ASAP!
- Process receipts and prepare payment reports.
- Reconcile bank accounts, cash disbursement, payroll, and other financial accounts
- Track financial information and prepare reports.
- Responsible for preparing journal entries and adjusting entries for monthly and year-end close.
- Assist leadership team with financials and budget procedures.
- Assist with annual audit preparation as related to program and grant activities.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- 2-3 years of related non-profit and/or accounting experience needed.
- Strong Excel skills a must
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.