Our client is InSearch for an experienced Staff Accountant with a cost accounting background. Join this innovative and established company reporting to the Controller. Responsibilities include overseeing the cost accounting system, assisting with financial statements and special projects. In this newly created position be a key member in developing and improving the cost accounting process. Tons of variety in this role. Immediate need. ***Remote opportunity for Omaha area candidates only***
- Cost Accounting responsibilities
- Evaluate, update and maintain standard costs
- Analyze cost variances to identify discrepancies, propose the appropriate resolution and prepare reports
- Recommend changes to the processes and policies to reduce costs and maximize profit
- Assist in financial statement rollups
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of cost accounting experience required
- Manufacturing cost preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in NetSuite a plus
Please submit your resume below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.