Our client is InSearch for a Controller for its new division in the Omaha area. Join this large industry leader and take your experience to a new level with opportunities to develop all accounting, reporting and internal controls.
· Develop and maintain company policies and procedures to ensure accurate financial reporting
· Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information for company profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness
· Prepare and publish timely monthly, quarterly, annual, and as-needed reports including, but not limited to income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, capex spending and financial analyses, including analytical review of results
· Provide internal reports, revise and update reports to be more useful and efficient
· Provide external reports as necessary
· Create annual budgets, reforecasts, and multi-year financial projections
· Monitor and track all inventories, operating revenue and expenses, and COGS and ensure they are correctly reflected in schedules and financial statements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
· 8+ years of accounting experience, Controller level preferred
· Manufacturing experience desired
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our clients.