A rapidly growing Omaha company is InSearch for a Billing Specialist to join their dynamic team. Your responsibilities include reconciliations, invoicing, and payment management for customers nationwide. Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage a high volume of workflow is necessary for this position.
- Process a high volume of weekly billings.
- Audit client account details to maintain accuracy and appropriate invoicing.
- Effectively use reporting to track aged receivables and take appropriate actions.
- Examine and resolve time card discrepancies.
- Maintain exceptional customer service resulting in a prompt and professional outcome.
- 2-3 years required experience of accounts receivable and billing responsibilities.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel needed
- Ability to organize and prioritize independently and effectively.
- Effective negotiating, problem solving, critical thinking and listening skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our Services are confidential and free for our candidates.