Our client is InSearch for a remote Audit Manager with Medicare experience. This role is responsible for the development of compliance strategy, monitoring and auditing plans in the Medicare insurance world. This healthcare company offers a team environment that wants to enable your full potential. Work remote, but must be located in the Nebraska area.
· Coordinate and lead compliance and audit activities, sampling and preparation of audit materials
· Ensure timely response and resolution of issues
· Track and assist with outgoing communication
· Track and identify risks and trends on a routine basis on non-compliances and FWA activities
· Participate in compliance remediation plans and implementation
· Actively participate in client meetings, internal team meetings and cross-model lead meetings
Must have 3-5 years of experience in Audit that include experience in planning and performing audits, reviewing audits, participating in audit meetings and identifying areas of improvement.
Medicare auditing experience a plus
CPC Coding Certificate a plus
PMP certification a plus
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.insearchrecruting.com for other available positions.
InSearch. We search. You succeed.
All services are free and confidential for our candidates.