Our client is InSearch for an AR/Collections Supervisor to join their rapidly growing business. Main responsibilities for this role will be to lead, manage, and assist a team of billing specialists who are responsible for sending accurate invoices to clients, collecting payments in a timely manner, and applying cash open orders. If you are looking to work for a highly reputable and stable company that values high standards and rewards loyalty this is the career move, you have been waiting for!!
- Review work of billing staff to ensure accuracy, resolving inconsistencies as needed, and advise staff on proper, legal parameters for collections practices; ensuring all billing actions comply with company, local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Oversee the preparation of statements and bills, collections on past due accounts, and submission of daily cash deposits and application to open receivables.
- Create and provide a prioritized list of clients to be invoiced to team members and distribute monthly reports of invoicing and billing metrics to upper management.
- Maintain maintenance of client records to ensure accuracy of files and provide customer support to customers with disputes or inquiries concerning invoices or billing process.
- Interview prospective employees and choose the best applicant based on skills, knowledge, and abilities required for the job.
- Develop and improve related work performance methods and training for employees involved in billing functions.
- Assist with the implementation of new billing systems and perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree highly preferred.
- At least five years of billing and collections experience required.
- Knowledge of billing based upon parameters of government contracts a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills needed.
- Strong supervisory experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.