We are InSearch for Accounts Receivable Professionals looking to explore new career opportunities!! Overall functions would include managing and processing all aspects of accounts receivableable.
If you are passively searching for the right opportunity before making a change in your career, are seeking immediate employment on a contractual basis to supplement your income or are open considering both, we want to be a part of that next step for you.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE RELATED FUNCTIONS:
- Create and maintain customer account files.
- Process invoicing/billing for products and services.
- Handle deposits, cash applications, account reconciliations and collections duties
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients and provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist management with special projects and support other departments as needed.
- Minimum 1 year or more of current accounts receivable experience, and/or an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel
- Exposure to various accounting software programs preferred.
(QuickBooks, Sage, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Great Plains, Deltek, Yardi, etc.)
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail, customer service and problem-solving skills a must
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
All services are confidential and free to our candidates.