Our client is InSearch for multiple Accounts Payable Specialists to add to their continuously growing team. The ideal candidates will have experience processing a high volume of accounts payable invoices for several locations in multiple states. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees and provides growth opportunity, please apply now!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process a high volume of vendor invoices in a timely manner
- Set up and maintain up-to-date vendor database records
- Approve expenses, reconcile vendor accounts, and send out monthly statements
- Resolve discrepancies on accounting records between vendor and the company
- Perform daily research, investigation and resolution for invoice discrepancies and vendor inquiries
- Other miscellaneous accounting support as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years in payables experience a must
- Working knowledge in the Certify (Emburse), Intacct, and Sage software products a plus!!
- Associate Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven Data Entry speed and accuracy (InSearch will test)
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free for our candidates.