Our client is InSearch for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This Nebraska-based company is looking for someone to own the role and manage the process. The ideal candidate is organized with a strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the accounts payable process.
Essential Job Functions
- Review, code, and process of daily invoices accurately.
- Enter data into mainframe accounting systems and Excel accounting files.
- Responsible for general ledger account reconciliations, bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations
- Partner with procurement with managing purchase orders, tickets, and transfers.
- Manage vendor profiles and status to ensure compliance by obtaining W-9, Sales Tax Request, Certificates of Insurance, and ACH forms updating in EBMS system.
- Calculate and reconcile all month-end expense accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Evaluate and managed filing of Sales & Use Tax
- Communicate with management, co-workers, customers, and outside business contacts.
- Contribute to process improvement efforts to better efficiencies.
- Minimum 3-4 years current accounts payable experience is required
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
- Experience utilizing Great Plains software a plus!
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills needed.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
InSearch. We search. You succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.