Our client is InSearch of an Accounts Payable Manager who enjoys managing processes, wearing multiple hats, and mentoring a team! The ideal candidate has overall strengths in accounts payable, management, reconciliations, general ledger accounting, and process improvement. If you are looking to join a company with endless growth opportunities, apply now!
- Manage accounts payable functions and employees for multiple entities nationwide.
- Process, maintain, and reconcile monthly vendor accounts and balances.
- Establish internal controls, best practices, and guidelines for vendor payment transactions and database management.
- Evaluate and create documented accounting processes to increase efficiency and streamline processes.
- Provide department with training, guidance, and support while driving continuous improvement in order to optimize processes and utilization of resources.
- Participate in hiring process and address performance issues with current staff.
- Assist upper management with implementation of new system and other miscellaneous project work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Associates degree with equivalent experience
- 5+ years current accounts payable experience preferred.
- 2+ years of Supervisory and/or Team Lead experience a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Business Central and/or Dynamics 365 products needed
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a must
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply below.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.