Our client is InSearch for an Accounts Payable Accountant to join their team. This role offers ownership and management of the entire payables process, including process & improvement. The ideal candidate is organized with a strong attention-to-detail, can multi-task, and works well in a team environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Process of daily invoices and post cash receipts
- Analyze expenses and verify current general ledger coding.
- Responsible for general ledger account reconciliations, bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations
- Partner with procurement with managing tenant files to ensure compliance is in order.
- Manage vendor profiles and status to ensure compliance by obtaining W-9, Sales Tax Request, Certificates of Insurance, and ACH forms updating in EBMS system
- Prepare year-end accrual journal entries, collect work papers, and assist with annual audits.
- Contribute to process improvement efforts to better efficiencies.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Business Administration and/or minimum of 3-5 years of current practical accounting experience needed.
- Experience utilizing JD Edwards or Oracle software a plus!
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills needed.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.