Our client is InSearch for an Accounting/Sales Support Specialist with freight invoicing and contract administration experience. This individual will be responsible for processing a high volume of work and will play a key part of communicating with various internal and external contacts regarding freight accounts and discrepancies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing grain and/or freight settlements accurately and in a timely manner.
- Reconciling freight and brokerage accounts and approve expenses.
- Resolving discrepancies on accounting records between customers and the company.
- Partner with sales team to record and reconcile their new contracts.
- Other miscellaneous sales/accounting support as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years of invoicing experience a must
- Working knowledge in the Agriculture, Transportation, or Supply Chain industries preferred
- Associates in Accounting or equivalent experience needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and multiple Accounting software packages
- Proven Data Entry speed and accuracy (InSearch will test)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free for our candidates.