Our client is InSearch of an Accounting Manager to oversee all Accounting and Human Resources to join their rapidly growing business. If you’re looking to work for a highly reputable company that values high standards and rewards loyalty this is the career move you’ve been waiting for!! This role will be responsible for supervising two to three team members.
- Oversee general ledger and prepare monthly financial statements
- Oversee all aspects of corporate accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Reconcile and reimburse monthly expense reports
- Prepare cost reporting, work in progress, and client data reports to distribute to managing partners
- Maintaining and processing biweekly and monthly payroll including tax filing and quarterly reports
- Responsible for all new hire paperwork, insurance and on-boarding procedures
- Minimum 3 years of accounting needed
- Experience in HR responsibilities
- Associate or Bachelor’s in related field preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a must
- Experience working in QuickBooks (desktop or online) required
If you are interested in this position, please send resume to email@example.com or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.