Our client in InSearch for an Accountant to join their team. This West Omaha organization is experiencing tremendous growth and adding a new role to its accounting department. The position offers a variety of hands-on responsibilities. Family benefits are paid by the company.
- Assist in preparing financial statements
- Prepare quarterly statements
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Maintain accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Process payroll
- Assist in fixed assets, depreciation, and disposition of fixed assets
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or 3 years of accounting experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with accounting software packages like QuickBooks or SAP
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail and accuracy
Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply below.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.